2. Collected information
"Personal Information" refers to identifiable information about an individual collected from that individual by AppraisalVision through the AppraisalVision Platform or by other means such as, Your voluntary submission of Personal Information to Us via the completion of a registration form on our website or via an email You send to Us. We may request or collect specific types of Personal Information including, without limitation, information about you in the following general categories:
- Identification : When you seek to use the AppraisalVision Platform by registering as an End-user, We will ask for Your name, email address, telephone number, and company name and Personal Information that may also include, without limitation, Your company address, telephone number, e-mail address, website address, copies of your professional licenses, and other relevant information to ascertain your ability to use our platform.
- Location : When you use the AppraisalVision's Platform to provide appraisal services, we may collect precise location data about where the services are to be provided and the location of the End-user through the platform. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address or based on wireless towers or access points that connect to the device.
- Appraisal report details: We collect transaction details related to your use of our products, including the type of products requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
- Device : We may collect information about your computer device, for example, software and appraisal report file names and versions.
- Communication Data: Our AppraisalVision Platform facilitates communications between End-users.
- System data: When you interact with the AppraisalVision Platform, we collect logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, features or pages viewed, platform crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with the AppraisalVision Platform. We use Log Information to help improve the security and functionality of the AppraisalVision Platform, including by analyzing how users are using it.
We may collect account information for accounts You use on those third-party sites or social networks if they are connected to AppraisalVision. We collect payment card and financial institution information as well, in order to allow Us to collect and distribute payments. We may also collect geo-location data of Your mobile or other device, including, without limitation, GPS-based, Wi-Fi-based, or cell-based location information from time to time. as well as your internet protocol (IP) address, MAC address, or other machine identifiers as you access the AppraisalVision Platform or website.
You are required to register yourself to use the AppraisalVision Platform. You will be required to provide Us with Personal Information while signing up. Some of the Personal Information that We ask you to provide is mandatory and some is voluntary. Without the mandatory information, you may not be able to use the AppraisalVision Platform or experience limitations. We reserve the right to change which sections are and are not required for sign up as We modify and renovate the AppraisalVision Platform.
2.2 Accessing and updating End-user personal information
You may update Your Personal Information through the AppraisalVision Platform. If you should become aware that your Personal Information with AppraisalVision is not complete and accurate, you must promptly update your Personal Information via your account. It is your obligation to ensure that your Personal Information is kept up to date. This is important for many reasons, including allowing institutions to verify your use of the AppraisalVision Platform and credit you receive for the work you do through the AppraisalVision Platform. We may backup or replicate Personal Information stored through the AppraisalVision Platform for disaster recovery or other purposes. Updates to your Personal Information will not necessarily be reflected in such backups or replicated data when you make those updates.
2.3 Third-party sites
2.4 Age restrictions
The AppraisalVision Platform is intended to be used only by persons over 18 years of age and does not intend to collect Personal Information or other information from or about children. You agree to notify Us immediately in writing referencing your AppraisalVision account, by mail at AppraisalVision, 360 Central Ave, Suite 800, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, or by email at email@example.com, if you become aware that We have received information from or about any such individuals. The AppraisalVision Platform may collect information intended to verify that you are an adult who is eligible to use the Company's services.
3. How AppraisalVision uses provided information
3.1 Use of information
AppraisalVision may store and use your Personal Information and, without further notice to you, provide your Personal Information to AppraisalVision affiliates or to third parties for Us, Our affiliates or third parties to do any of the following:
- support Our intent to provide, maintain and improve functionality of the AppraisalVision Platform including, preventing fraud and abuse of our services or the AppraisalVision Platform; troubleshooting software bugs and operational problems; conducting data analysis, testing, and research; and monitoring and analyzing usage and activity trends.
- provide, maintain, and improve our services and the AppraisalVision Platform, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you requested (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to End-users, develop safety features, authenticate End-users, and send product updates and administrative messages.
- collect and distribute payments.
- provide technical support.
- provide access to restricted areas of the AppraisalVision Platform.
- to send or facilitate communications (i) between an End-user and a Borrower, such as estimated costs of fees, (ii) status of an appraisal report, and (iii) times of submission of an appraisal report.
- comply with legal requirements, including, without limitation, governmental orders, civil subpoenas, or discovery requests.
- protect the rights, property, safety, or security of AppraisalVision, any of Our End-users or the public, or to respond to an emergency; or accomplish or attempt to accomplish any other lawful purpose.
Some data, such as without limitation the types of products used and the numbers of users. We receive daily in various parts of the AppraisalVision Platform, may be used for statistical, marketing, promotional, or any other lawful purposes. This kind of information is collected in aggregate/statistical form, without identifying any user individually.
3.2 Sharing information.
We also may share your information:
- With other End-users to enable them to provide the services you request. For example, we share your name, license, AQPM Score provided by the AppraisalVision Platform.
- With the public if you submit content in a public forum, such as blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services or those of End-users that are viewable by the public if you agree not to intentionally share Personal Information in a public forum.
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our products or services, or those with a service with which we integrate.
- With Our affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Our behalf.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise mandatory by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe Your actions are inconsistent with our End-user agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AppraisalVision or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and in an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
4. Protection your information
AppraisalVision has implemented industry-standard measures to protect the security of the Personal Information We collect via the AppraisalVision Platform. Regardless of what measures are used to protect Personal Information, no one can guarantee, and We do not guarantee, that your Personal Information is always completely secure. If We determine that your Personal Information was accessed in an improper manner, We will comply with applicable laws as We understand them and will cooperate with internal investigators or law enforcement (including by possibly disclosing your Personal Information to such investigators or law enforcement agencies).
Please understand that you are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Information to protect it against unauthorized access or use including, without limitation, by ensuring that any credentials that enable access to the AppraisalVision Platform use strong passwords and are not shared with any third party. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AppraisalVision disclaims any responsibility or liability for any misuse of your Personal Information that results from illegal, improper, malicious, or inappropriate acts or omissions of you or any third party, or from any conduct, other than willful conduct, of AppraisalVision.
AppraisalVision may retain your Personal Information for as long as you continue to use the AppraisalVision Platform, and for as long thereafter as permitted or required by applicable law. If We delete your Personal Information, it may still be contained on backup media or other systems until such times as such media is destroyed or overwritten, or data on such other systems are otherwise deleted.
5. Rights of the End-user
6. End-user options
Last updated: April 1, 2021